pink paislee cha winter 2012 sneak peeks | london market + a layout

Wednesday, January 25, 2012


This next collection from Pink Paislee's new releases is really something special. Allow me to introduce you to London Market, with new designs by Collage Press.


As always, you should really pop on over to the Pink Paislee blog to see the whole thing!

When I first received my box of Pink Paislee items to work with for the CHA booth I looked through it all, but paid special attention to those items I was assigned to work with. London Market was not one of those collections, but I kept going back and looking at it and seeing more and more that I liked about it.

The soft grays. The map prints. The little bits of vintage-style ephemera.

Did I mention the map prints?

 

 

 

 

 

So when it came time to make my Mistables line layout, I pulled out London Market's embellishments to sprinkle around my page.

DSC_8390.jpg


Lots of misting going on here, of course, with Studio Calico's Mister Hueys used to perk up the Mistables letters and paper. This was such a cool (and popular!) line from Pink Paislee last year, and I'm so glad that they're keeping it as part of their catalog for a while longer.

DSC_8777.jpg

The photos were taken last September at the family reunion while I was helping my adorbz niece learn to climb the stairs. She's good with climbing just about anything these days.

DSC_8391.jpg

DSC_8392.jpg

There's yet another awesome line from Pink Paislee debuting tomorrow, so stay tuned!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan