bella blvd layout | nativity

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DSC_6435.jpg

It's another free-for-all layout month for me at Bella Blvd., meaning that I had my choice of any Bella collection and any topic I wanted to scrap about. I ended up playing with the mid-release Winter Wonder line, pulling in lots of soft colors to coordinate with the photo of our tiny nativity scene at home. It turns out that Winter Wonder can easily be used for Christmas photos, too!

DSC_8745.jpg

Both the star background and the title were cut on my new Silhouette Cameo (love, love, love this machine!). I will readily admit that I'm more than a little addicted to the Pacifico font- it just welds together so well!

DSC_6436.jpg

DSC_6434.jpg

There are a lot more layouts from other talented members of the Bella design team over at the Studio blog, so be sure to hop on over and check it all out!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan