cha winter 2012 | pink paislee

Monday, January 30, 2012

CHA Winter 2012 is officially underway, and it's time to let the booth tours begin. You'll be seeing lots of up-close and in depth looks at many, many manufacturer booths in the coming weeks (not to worry, there will still be plenty of projects and geekery mixed in!!) as I work through the hundreds of photos I've already taken and the hundreds more that are sure to come.

I'm starting with the always fabulous Pink Paislee, who really decked their booth out with a gorgeous tablescape to set the mood!

DSC_9002.jpg

Doesn't it look like something straight out of Martha Stewart Living?!? ::sigh::

DSC_9031.jpg


A close up of the gorgeous Mistables banner- so stunning!

DSC_9003.jpg

And the party place settings themselves, trimmed out with so many of the new items- I spy lots of Spring Jubilee and London Market here!

DSC_9021.jpg

DSC_9020.jpg

DSC_9019.jpg

DSC_9006.jpg

DSC_9005.jpg

DSC_9007.jpg

DSC_9004.jpg

Speaking of Spring Jubilee, here's a look at the entire new collection! It's based on designs by House of 3, and you can definitely spot their signature layered styling in the papers and embellishments.

DSC_8997.jpg

The colors are the quintessential spring palette and are quite vibrant and oh-so-cheery.

DSC_8998.jpg

The stamps, rub-ons, and printed tags (new embellishments in the Pink Paislee family) are all stunningly gorgeous!

DSC_8999.jpg

DSC_9000.jpg

DSC_9001.jpg

London Market is the newest collection by Collage Press- they're really fitting right in with the Pink Paislee clan!

DSC_9012.jpg

I'm especially in love with the quilted map print paper- anything map related just thrills me.

DSC_9013.jpg

The collage paper pack is a wonderful addition to the line and includes neutral prints of flyers, newsprint, sheet music, and more maps!

DSC_9015.jpg

Pink Paislee does ephemera packs like no one else! And there are spool buttons and mistable chipboard buttons with just a touch of resist, too.

DSC_9016.jpg

DSC_9017.jpg

DSC_9014.jpg

Here are just a few projects made with the London Market collection. This design team is so very talented- I have nooooo idea how in the world I got lucky enough to be on it! I only hope that I can live up to the other girls' fabulous work.

DSC_9011.jpg

DSC_9008.jpg

DSC_9010.jpg

DSC_9009.jpg

I love, love, love the colors in the Prairie Hill collection. Those yellows, oranges, and aquas are just a darling combination, and this line would work well for either summer or fall photos.

DSC_8990.jpg

DSC_8991.jpg

DSC_8992.jpg

There are more amazing embellishments in this line, including another set of the printed tags! I'm going to have to use some of these in my Project Life album for sure.

DSC_8993.jpg

Indigo Bleu is a funky, quirky, and fun combination of blue, yellow and gray.

DSC_9022.jpg

DSC_9023.jpg

DSC_9024.jpg

There are so many sweet embellishments to love in this line, too. Check out those wood and denim buttons!

DSC_9025.jpg

DSC_9026.jpg

Pink Paislee is also debuting the new She Art line by Christy Tomlinson at this show. I actually filmed a 20 minute video of Christy making one of her mixed media canvases from start to finish, but due to a very bad internet connection at the hotel I haven't been able to upload it yet. I'll be sure to link to it when I finally get it on YouTube!

DSC_9027.jpg

DSC_9028.jpg

Pink Paislee is also showing their fantastic Mistables line at this show. I kind of geeked out over this at the summer show- there are so many gorgeous patterns in the papers including my current favorite- a honeycomb!

DSC_8985.jpg

It was so very surreal to walk into the booth and see my layout just sitting there (under a cute li'l chandelier, I might add!) with the other Mistables projects.

DSC_8987.jpg

DSC_8988.jpg

DSC_8989.jpg

And just a few more projects to round out the tour...

DSC_8994.jpg

DSC_8995.jpg

DSC_8996.jpg

DSC_9034.jpg

Eeeeeek!! Yup, that's another one of mine!! That's Darren standing at the edge of the river at Harper's Ferry.

I. cannot. believe. that I have layouts in the Pink Paislee booth. Someone please pinch me!

DSC_9033.jpg

DSC_9032.jpg

There are many more booth tours to come, so stay tuned! I have fab photos of the Heidi Swapp booth that I need to post soon- maybe not next, but soon!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan