friday favorites | project life

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday, bloggy peeps!! I hope everyone has had a fantastic week. I'm super pumped about mine since my orthopod finally took me out of my air cast, meaning I'm back in semi-normal shoes! I say semi-normal because I've fallen in love with my Vibram Five Fingers (toe shoes) and never want to take them off, ever. The one thing I haven't tried in them yet is running since I'm still not allowed to do that for another month at least (booooooo!!), but they are awesome for BodyPump and general walking around.

It's also been an incredibly busy week on the scrapping front. I have new goodies from Bella Blvd. in house and have been working like a mad woman on CHA booth layouts. And I get to share sneak peeks of all the new stuff next week!! A big box of the new Pink Paislee items is also winging its way here, and I'll be doing booth layouts for them, as well. CHA is sooooo close- I can't wait!! Today I was all ohmygoshtheshowisintwoweeksandidon'thavebusinesscards, but I just put in an order that will take care of that- I ordered a business card stamp so I could make my own! More deets on that when I've actually made a few. :)

Another thing I'm loving right now? Project Life! I've got my photos printed for the first week in January and will be putting it all together this weekend. I'm actually planning to work a week behind so I don't get stressed out and will be able to make those pages a regular feature here.

In case you missed it, Becky Higgins posted a monstrously awesome piece with all kinds of Project Life inspiration and lots of links!! I've also started a Pinboard on Pinterest (here) with all kinds of Project Life pages, and all of today's Friday Favorites picks are Project Life related!

Ready to jump in?

 
From the top left:

  • Marcy Penner made the Project Life community very happy this week by sharing sets of planner pages for all the new and existing divided page protector configurations. Be sure to tell you thank you if you download them!
  • Michelle Wooderson shares a look at her Project Life workspace. I'm super jealous of those awesome organizers she has her journaling cards in!
  • Jana Werner is putting her own spin on Project Life by combining the divided page protectors with some full layouts. Very cool!
  • I've long admired Elise Blaha's mini albums, and I'm excited to see what she does with Project Life this year.
  • Vee Jennings is doing her own fun, artsy thing and making a smaller format Project Life album. I've already pinned her first layout to my pinboard- it's gorgeous!
  • Check out another Project Life workspace at One Happy Mama.
  • Celine Navarro is also doing Project Life this year and shows all the fun goodies she's set aside to use in her album. You just might find some great ideas for using items in your own stash!
  • Deb Duty shares an easy way to print your Instagram photos in little 2x2 blocks, all right on your iPhone!
  • Lisa Truesdell posted a tutorial on making these awesome quote bubbles for Project Life albums using a Silhouette. I've got to try this!
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan