pink paislee layout | organize

Thursday, January 5, 2012

DSC_6437.jpg

Today's my big day on the Pink Paislee blog!! The new 2012 Design Team members are being introduced over the next week or so, and my intro went up this morning along with one of the layouts that I put together for the design team call.

DSC_8743.jpg

I love, love, love this page. Not only is it about one of my favorite topics (if you read my scrap room post earlier this week, you could probably tell how much I enjoy organizing my supplies), but when I sat down to make it I specifically made sure that the style was me and not simply what I thought Pink Paislee would want.

You see, that's the thing about design teams- if you have to change your style or work with things that don't really inspire you, then you're just going to be miserable during your term. It's always best to just be yourself during a call. If you get turned down, then you know it wasn't a good match. But in the case of Pink Paislee and I? It's a perfect fit! I love their products, and now I know that they like my style, so we're all set to rock it for the next year!

DSC_6439.jpg

DSC_6438.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan