green frog studio layout | that's one really big tree

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DSC_6598.jpg

I'm interrupting the cuteness that is Bella Blvd's sneak peek week to bring you a layout I'm very, very excited about. This is my first layout to be posted over at Celine Navarro's blog, Green Frog Studio, as part of my new guest blogging gig with her. She came up with a fab sketch for me to work with, and I got to dig out some of my new Holiday Style goodies from October Afternoon and just play. This line was so much fun to work with it, and I already have a couple more projects in the works with it that I hope to share soon.

DSC_8752.jpg

I pulled out a couple of photos of the massive Christmas tree at Bridge Street for this page, including the super cool one that Darren shot of me looking up at the monstrously huge thing. I like scrapping pages like this one- just fun little snippets of life.

DSC_6599.jpg

DSC_6600.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan