scrapbook circle layout | the hat

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DSC_6574.jpg

This is the layout that I didn't mean to do this month. Don't get me wrong, I love the photos and had intended to scrap them sometime, but not necessarily with this kit. And then I had the little goof-up that I mentioned a week or two ago with my One Item Wonder post for this month's kit at Scrapbook Circle and ended up doing a fifth layout. I rifled frantically through my photos looking for something- anything- that would work with all the pink in this kit, and finally landed on these photos of my niece, Sophie, and my Dad.

DSC_8750.jpg

So finally I showcased that little tag paper like I was supposed to (I cut a bunch of them out, tied them with baker's twine, and used them as pennants), but more importantly I got this funny moment from Beth's birthday party earlier this year documented. Sophie kept reaching for Dad's hat, so finally he just plopped it on her head. :)

DSC_6576.jpg

DSC_6575.jpg

And with this fifth and final layout, I'm wrapping up my posts for the January kit. Layouts from the February kit coming soon!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan