bella blvd inspiration unlimited week | baby girl

Wednesday, February 1, 2012


It's been a huge week for Bella Blvd here at CHA (I can't believe that today is the last day!), and it's a huge week over on the Bella Studio blog, as well! Today they're highlighting the new Baby Girl collection, and the design team has cooked up some super sweet projects to show off all the new papers and embellishments.

 

I actually made two projects with this collection- a layout and a mini album. I'll share the other project next week, but I wanted to get started with this layout about my cute li'l niece, Natalie.

DSC_8755.jpg

Darren and I just happened to already have plans to be in DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival almost three years ago when we learned that Natalie was due to be born around the same time. We got really lucky and were able to meet her when she was only 6 days old!

DSC_6603.jpg

I also sprinkled some of the new Bella chipboard, buttons, and flags around this page- the new embellishments are so fun!

DSC_6602.jpg

DSC_6601.jpg

I just love the purples that are mixed in this line. As many of my blog readers know I have a slight aversion to the color pink, so having purple to use is a really great thing! The little animal prints are too adorable- you'll see the cutest monkey print that was also in the collection when I share my mini album.

Back tomorrow with more Bella goodness!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan