bella blvd inspiration unlimited week | wipeout

Monday, February 6, 2012


Bella Blvd. continues two full weeks of sharing inspiring projects made with all the new products today, and the new flags are taking center stage!

DSC_6605.jpg

Last January we had an unusual winter in northern Alabama with quite a bit of snow. Those of you who live in more wintry climates might find our idea of "quite a bit of snow" laughable, but for us it was enough to shut the whole city down for a day or two.

DSC_8754.jpg

Huntsvillians, not being used to any amount of snow, don't normally own sleds. But since we live near quite a few lakes and rivers, many of us do own kayaks. As it turns out, sleds might not make great boats, but kayaks do make great sleds...at least, according to Facebook and YouTube.

I blogged about the whole adventure here (yes, there's video) and have scrapped several pages on it, but I hadn't yet scrapped this series of photos yet detailing Darren's fantastic wipeout during one run down the hill.

DSC_6606.jpg

I stitched chevrons out of Bella's Winter Wonder papers following a slightly modified version of Marcy Penner's tutorial.

DSC_6604.jpg

And of course I sprinkled the new little flags and buttons by Bella all over the page. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm an embellishment sprinkler- I just can't seen to use a bunch in one place or even on one page!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan