geek girl | february 12, 2012

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm one worn out geek girl tonight! I've been working a lot of extra hours this weekend at the "day job," plus trying to get the housework caught up after being away at CHA (and in the office late most nights last week). I couldn't go to bed, though, without doing a geek girl post! I may be short-winded in the descriptions, but there's still good stuff here. :)

 

From the top left:

  • Want something a little cooler than the standard family decals for your van? Try this Star Wars version! There's an Indiana Jones set, too, though after having watched the fourth one recently, I'm not sure I can ever take those movies seriously again...
  • The AT-AT cable organizer helps coral that mass of cables and geeks out your desk at the same time.
  • Ever wonder what the actors inside alien costumes look like? Bit Rebels has a post featuring several of them, including Peter Mahew- Chewbacca himself!
  • These absolutely adorable Star Wars posters will set you back $35 each, but I'm still considering buying the whole set!!
  • I love it when photographers get creative with everyday objects. Check out these photos giving the Star Wars treatment to old keyboard keys.
  • The new Folded Flyers book shows you how to make a whopping 30 paper starfighters!
  • I've got a couple of cake posts to share tonight, including this one featuring Darth Vader and the Millennium Falcon.
  • These incredibly detailed Star Wars cake pops are just one of the sweet treats featured in this post on TFN.
  • And, finally, Star Wars has been and will continue to be mashed up with almost anything imaginable. Just for fun, here's a set of Victorian Star Wars photos.
Until next time, geek out, peeps!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan