february sketch at green frog studio

Thursday, February 9, 2012

DSC_8474.jpg

I'm over at The Green Frog Studio again today with a layout based on one of Celine's sketches! Be sure to check out the post over there to see the sketch along with Celine's take on it (along with mine).

DSC_8781.jpg

Is it wrong/weird/strange/odd to scrapbook photos about reorganizing your scrap room?!?!?

DSC_8475.jpg

The papers and die cuts on this page are from the newest edition of K and Company's Sweet Nectar collection. I loved the first set of these papers that I picked up last year on my birthday, so I was quite excited to find out that they'd made a sequel set!

DSC_8476.jpg

I finished the page off with some Bloomers trim by Webster's Pages and a few Sculpture Flowers from Donna Downey's line with Prima.

DSC_8418.jpg

I also made a small companion project to this page, but you'll have to wait to see it until it's posted over at The Green Frog Studio later this month. :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan