bella blvd inspiration unlimited week | a family af-fair

Thursday, February 9, 2012

We've arrived at the last day of all the CHA Winter 2012 new release hoopla at Bella Blvd, and we're finishing off the tour of projects made with the new embellishments with a focus on the new Sophisticates chipboard.

DSC_7666.jpg

Today's layout includes photos from my family's trip to the Tennessee State Fair last fall. This was my third trip to the fair in four years (I missed one when I had knee surgery), and it's also the trip that the most family members every tagged along on (not to mention that it was Sophie's first trip to the fair). We had so much fun together!

DSC_8759.jpg

DSC_7667.jpg

I had fun scattering bits of the new chipboard in amongst the bunch of pennants strung under my photos, and then of course I stitched everything down!!

DSC_7665.jpg

The Bella-sharing portion of the CHA coverage may be over here on ye olde blog, but the booth tours are going to continue for a bit longer- I hope you've been enjoying them so far!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan