friday favorites | february 3, 2012

Friday, February 3, 2012

So I'm home from CHA, and life is quickly returning to normal. I mean, I'm even back at the office happily writing code again, so all is right in my world. :)

Honestly, I might have to go into crafty detox for the weekend, because in all honesty four days of CHA was a bit much for me (not to mention I got thrown out of one company's booth by an employee for taking photos after receiving express permission to do so from the communications director not three minutes before- I'm still debating calling out said company by name), but I didn't want to disappoint you guys because I know (or at least some of you have told me) how much you love Friday Favorites!

 

From the top left:

  • I can't get enough Project Life organizational posts lately, and there's another excellent one on Finding Nana.
  • This sweet mini album can be found on Tiny Natt (how adorable is that blog name?!?!?).
  • Lily Bee posted a tutorial showing how to make these adorable paper hearts.
  • Keisha Campbell always makes gorgeous tags, and she recently blogged another lovely Valentine's/love themed set. Her work is so ::sigh:: worthy!
  • Rebecca Cooper shows how to make this simple and sweet Valentine's banner.
  • Learn how to make these gorgeous candy-filled flowers at Craftberry Bush.
  • Karen Grunberg posted a very insightful piece that really struck a chord with me. It's about how people take all the hard work that you do to achieve things, be they crafty or academic, and just brush it off as natural talent. It's really worth the read,
  • I bet you can guess which Valentine's Day card in this roundup by Paper Crave caught my eye! Yup, the one with the hexagons. :) There are several really cool cards in the mix, so it's worth a look!
  • Shimelle has a fantastic new series on UK Scrappers called "And Now For Something Completely Different." Near the beginning of the month she gives a list of supplies and photos to gather, and then later in the month she'll post a step-by-step tutorial showing exactly how to create a layout from those supplies. It's super cool, and you've got to love any scrapping project that includes a Monty Python reference. :)
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan