tuesday morning finds | february 2012

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Last week Two Peas was all abuzz with the news that closeout retailer Tuesday Morning had received a new shipment of scrapbooking items. Tim Holtz's Configurations boxes were mentioned (at $5 each, no less!) along with K and Company goodies, so you know I had to go check it out- thank goodness my local store is less than a mile from the house!

I didn't find any of the Configurations boxes, but I did find a load of American Crafts items! These Precision Pen sets (seriously, these are my favorite journaling pens ever) were just $3.99 each (retail price is usually $9.99). Considering that I ordered just one .03 nib pen with my last Studio Calico order for $2.29, getting 5 of them for just under $4 is a great deal!

DSC_1761.jpg

I also happened across American Crafts Stamp Markers for $4.99 a pack and picked up one of each color set. I'm happy to report that they work well (I've been curious to try them for years, so I was quite thrilled to have found them), though they do tend to stain clear stamps.

DSC_1763.jpg

This package labeled "Christmas Markers" really holds a white pen and a small assortment of gold and silver pens. Totally useful for any season! And aren't those "Bits" tags cute? Just perfect for stamping and adding the date to a layout.

DSC_1824.jpg

Speaking of stamps, I found a few packs of those, too, including a great birthday themed set and some travel stamps. All of these are also by American Crafts and were $1.99 each.

DSC_1818.jpg

Every scrapper loves a deal on Thickers, right? These alphabets were priced at $1.99 each!

DSC_1764.jpg

These 25 packs of paper (also from American Crafts) for $1.99 were somewhat legendary last year when they first appeared at Tuesday Morning. Guess what? I found more of them!!

DSC_1831.jpg

DSC_1830.jpg

DSC_1829.jpg

In amongst the Love, I Do, Hello Sunshine, and Confetti papers, I found several Dear Lizzy packs, as well, including some from her Christmas, Spring, and Enchanted collections.

DSC_1828.jpg

DSC_1827.jpg

DSC_1826.jpg

Now, you may be wondering why in the world I need 25 sheets of one paper design? Easy- I share! Some will go to my Mom, to my cousin, and to the girls I crop with at church. At $1.99 a pack (roughly the cost of two sheets of scrapbooking paper at regular price) they're a great deal no matter what!

DSC_1834.jpg

I did find a few K and Company items, as well, including chipboard and paper from the Abrianna collection. I love the aqua and purple in this one!

DSC_1765.jpg

DSC_1766.jpg

DSC_1767.jpg

There were many scrapping items there that I didn't pick up, including a pack of Tim Holtz paper, a few more K and Company designs, and several Heidi Grace 12x24 project pads. If you have a store near you, it might be worth making the trip right now to see what they have in stock!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan