cha winter 2012 | hambly screen prints

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

After seeing Hambly's sneak peeks before the CHA Winter 2012 show, I knew I had to get to this booth as quickly as possible!

DSC_1057.jpg

I love Hambly's graphic style and the fact that they offer the same print in multiple colors in either clear overlays or screen printed papers- that kind of variety makes it so easy to find the perfect piece to match whatever project I'm currently working on!

Hambly is also great at spotting and following trends...and many times being ahead of them! Take, for instance, their new Herringbone print. This pattern is just starting to emerge as a new trend in the industry (thanks to the current love affair with its cousin, the chevron), and Hambly is already on top of it!

DSC_1056.jpg

Speaking of chevrons, Hambly has those, too. I'm loving the big chunky print.

DSC_1053.jpg

For those who want smaller chevrons, Hambly has the Chevron Mashup print with your choice of three different sizes, all on one sheet.

DSC_1054.jpg

Hambly is on top of the travel trend, as well, with a fun airplane print.

DSC_1048.jpg

And oh. my. word. the map!! I'm going to be buying several of these!

DSC_1050.jpg

The geek in me adores this graph print.

DSC_1049.jpg

Isn't this cloud print awesome? I love the stripes, dots, and chevrons inside the clouds themselves.

DSC_1047.jpg

And the honeycomb print- do I even need to say how much I love it? ::sigh:: This is one trend that I really hope never goes away!

DSC_1046.jpg

Hambly has a new series of mini overlays, as well, that are perfectly sized for cutting apart and using in Project Life albums. I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on some of these for my own album!

DSC_1051.jpg

Color printed cardstock is also new to the Hambly family at this show, and they've taken many of their most popular designs and patterns and produced a fun, bright paper line!

DSC_1045.jpg


DSC_1043.jpg

Hambly has also added two new sets to its wildly popular washi tape line. Just LOOK at those camera prints! Love!

DSC_1044.jpg

CHA rolls on for one more day! Which booth will I post next? Who knows?!? I'm not even sure yet!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan