bella blvd layout | sweet girl

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

DSC_1878.jpg

I love my Free For All assignments from Bella Blvd. Basically on those days I get to take any collection I want and any photos I want and scrap about any theme that I want, which usually means that I start flipping through my photos until I come across one that just hits me and then I run with it.

For this layout, I landed on a photo of my niece, Sophie Clare, that I shot last Father's Day while she was just hanging out in her crib and basically being her adorable little self. No big story, not a ton of writing, just a cute photo and some pretty paper from the Spring Flings and Easter Things collection.

DSC_8808.jpg

Can you tell I'm still loving the banners? They're such a fun way to include little bits of lots of different papers.

DSC_1879.jpg

And, yes, the doily obsession is still hanging around, too. My latest love is to layer them over white cardstock for a tone on tone look. You'll see that in another project later in March, too!

DSC_1880.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan