green frog studio | scrapbooking with divided page protectors

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I was back with Celine Navarro last week over at The Green Frog Studio sharing a little tip about scrapping with divided page protectors.

Last week I shared this layout that I made for one of her February sketches, but when I was finished with the layout I still had several more photos that I wanted to include in my album.

DSC_8781.jpg

The solution? Divided page protectors! I printed up the rest of my photos at 4x6, then selected a page protector that would accomodate them (this one is by We R Memory Keepers).

DSC_8783.jpg

And of course I still had fun with some matching embellishments!

DSC_8497.jpg

From start to finish this page took maybe ten minutes to put together since I worked on it while all the supplies from the other layout were still on my desk, and I love that it works perfectly into my album right next to the original page!

DSC_8450.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan