friday favorites | june 10, 2011

Friday, June 10, 2011

It has been a hot week here in Huntsville, and I gotta say that I'm loving it!! It's ever so much easier to convince myself to crawl out of a nice, warm, comfortable bed to go to the gym in the morning if I know that I'm not going to freeze my behind off on the way there. Walking out the front door into nearly 70 degree temperatures shortly after 5 in the morning is heaven!

This afternoon, though, I'll be avoiding the humid upper 90s (again, not complaining- I love it all!) and retreating to my air-conditioned scrap room to work on something super fun and exciting!! I'll spill the news as soon as I'm able to- hopefully by tomorrow!

Until then, here's some crafty, creative fun to fuel your weekend:


From left to right:
  • Monika Wright shares an adorable mini-album commemorating the changes that have been made to her home over the years. I'm totally digging the map page, and I have to admit that I've got a soft spot for any other Tennessee girl (I grew up north of Nashville).
  • The super-bright, fun colors of this fringed crepe paper wreath grabbed my attention immediately. Learn how to make your own at Fiskars.
  • Alissa Fast shares a photo of her color mist storage- such a fantastic idea!
  • This cupcake kit featured on Cupcakes Take the Cake looks so easy to DIY and would make a great gift!
  • American Crafts shows how to make these gorgeous flowers out of washi tape.
  • Martha Stewart's Crafts Dept. shows how to make this adorable roll-up tool organizer. It's the perfect thing for taking your scrapbooking tools to crops!
  • Pugly Pixel posted a tutorial showing how to create letterpress effects in Photoshop.
  • These gorgeous felt dahlias are so easy to make! Get the scoop at Holidash.
  • Sassafras shares a how-to on making these sweet flower embellishments. Love anything by Marcy Penner!
Have a scrappy weekend, peeps!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan