friday favorites | june 17, 2011

Friday, June 17, 2011

Woohoo for another hot summer week in Alabama!! If I could keep this weather around all year, I would...I'm mostly definitely not a winter person.

This weekend I'm off to Nashville again to celebrate Father's Day with my Dad. I'm sure there'll be Krispy Kreme donuts and Mario Kart involved. :)

For those who are up to more crafty pursuits this weekend, I've got the usual roundup of pretties and sparklies from out and about in blogland to share with you this week. Ready to get started?


From left to right:
  • Ali Edwards shares a walkthrough of her daughter's baby album (complete with a 15 minute video, no less!). I love seeing how other people's albums are put together.
  • Crate Paper has a great post on making your own decorative push pins using scrapbooking supplies.
  • Melissa Shanhun helps to unravel the mystery of adding brushes to Photoshop Elements with a video tutorial. 
  • Christine Middlecamp gives a tour of her new scrap space. I especially love the little bins of colorful little bits all lined up on the desk. Yummy!
  • Learn to make a ruffled camera strap cover at Lexi Bridges' blog.
  • Laura Vegas walks readers through her paper organization. This is another area where you can never get enough of seeing other people's methods!
  • Studio Calico has a super fun technique post showing how to easily make painted circles for a layout background.
  • This lovely blank mini album can be found a Crate Paper. How great would it be to have one of these all ready to go for a trip and fill it up along the way? 
  • Studio Polka shares another lovely mini album. I have to admit that I'm a sucker for ring-bound 4x6 books!
Have a scrappy weekend!
    CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan