sweet peach crop shop design team

Saturday, June 18, 2011

 

I literally ran screaming through the house last night. Poor Darren wasn't quite sure what was going on, only that I was squeaking incoherently as I dashed from my scrap room to the kitchen. What prompted my sudden fit of giddiness? I had just received an email from Corrie at the Sweet Peach Crop Shop, offering me a spot on their design team!!

 

I had sent in my application just a few days earlier, then tried my best to forget about it as the thought of me actually making a kit club design team seemed a little too good to be true. Imagine my excitement when I found out that I was in!!

I'll be starting my term in July along with these talented ladies, and I can't wait to get started! I've been drooling over their lovely kits since the call went out, and I'm still pinching myself at the thought of getting to design with them!

Please hop on over to the shop and take a little time to get to know the rest of the team. You'll definitely be hearing more about this over the next 6 months!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan