paperclipping roundtable | organizing big projects...and grocery shopping

Saturday, June 11, 2011



Remember yesterday when I said that I was going to do something super fun in the afternoon and would tell you about it when I could? Well, I can spill it now- I recorded an episode of Paperclipping Roundtable!

I giggled a bit. I may have talked to fast. And considering that I can't stand for someone to so much as glance over my shoulder when I'm writing or reading, I have no idea how I'm going to handle people actually listening to me!! But, you know what? I don't really care about all that right now, because it was so. much. fun. to get to chat with the group- Noell, Nancy, Angie, and Izzy- and geek out about one of my favorite topics.

I was ecstatic when Izzy emailed me last week and asked me to be on the show...and shocked, and surprised, and then after that really, really nervous. But it's done (and it was fun!!) and it's up here if you care to listen.

If you can't tell from my enthusiastic reactions to Noell's questions, I loved the topic- all about organizing big projects! I wrote a long post last fall about how I planned for a cruise album, and though I've changed the process a bit, the underlying premise is the same- list it out. :) I'll be covering the tweaks to my process sometime in the next few weeks as I organize for and assemble a travel album, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

If anyone is interested in the Round To It iPhone app I mentioned, you can find it here. I also discovered that there's now an iPad version and am downloading it as I type!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan