monthly photo roundup | may 2011

Saturday, June 18, 2011

May was one of those months where nothing really huge happened (well, after we got our power back). Instead, life consisted of lots of little things (and a lot of catching up) that amounted to a very busy, but very fun and productive time.


May's photo roundup is a collection of happy little things. :) 

Some highlights:
  •  Starting the month off without power because of the tornadoes, but getting it back fairly quickly.
  • The internet took longer to come back, so I still went to Sam's every day to use their wifi.
  • I got Darren hooked on Angry Birds on his Droid.
  • Juice's annual concert at Bridge Street. It feels like summer really starts after this event. :)
  • My first Chinese takeout. I know!!!
  • A week (and a weekend) working in Boston to put in an emergency software fix. We won't discus the comp time fiasco.
  • My luggage was destroyed on the way to Boston, so I'm now the proud owner of an indestructible Pelican carry-on, delivered next-day thanks to Amazon Prime.
  • Back to shooting football games, just for the fun of it.
  • The Crash-Plan backup is finally in place, and I love it!
  • Lunches and dinners out thanks to Groupon and Living Social. We're really enjoying these discounts!
  • I finally got to talk about the book I'll be in this August!
  • Wandering through the Botanical Gardens just so I can play with the camera.
  • Running the Cotton Row 5K with my personal best time ever (28:51)!!
  • Buying new scrapbook goodies, including a super-awesome mystery box from Sassafras!
  • Installing a micro-irrigation system (kind of like Legos for adults) in the flower beds.
  • Enjoying all the fruit that's finally in season at Sam's Club.
Here's looking forward to June's roundup!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan