layout | nvs guest design

Monday, June 20, 2011

_DSC4047.jpg

Back in March I was asked to be the guest designer for the NVS Girls challenge. I'm not sure what's going on with the challenge right now- they took a bit of an unexpected hiatus and totally skipped April, then posted the April challenge in May with the regular DT stuff but not mine. I've emailed them to see if they're going to use it, but haven't gotten a response- kind of a bummer, but I'm going to go ahead and share my page here anyway. :)

The April collage was this fun, funky, happy piece...


And here's my layout (based on a sketch from Inspired Blueprints).

_DSC7460.jpg

Supplies | Patterned Paper: K and Company (Sweet Nectar), Crate Paper (Snow Day), Making Memories; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper; Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee; Ribbon: American Crafts; Color Mist: Studio Calico Mister Huey (Calico White); Die: Papertrey Ink (Banner Builder); Pen: Zig Millenium

It's miss Sophie again (also known as the adorbz nieceling) in some photos that my Dad took of her in January. It's hard to believe that she's turning one next month!! I've got to hand it to my brother and Beth for doing such a good job with her. I'm sure that if I were in their place, I would have accidentally misplaced her by now (along with my sunglasses and car keys), or, you know, put her up for auction on eBay... :)

_DSC4046.jpg

I broke out my favorite die set from Papertrey Ink- the Banner Builder- for this page...

_DSC4045.jpg

...and then finished it off with a cutie patootie ribbon bow.

_DSC4028.jpg

Supplies | Patterned Paper: K and Company (Sweet Nectar), Crate Paper (Snow Day), Making Memories; Cardstock: The Paper Studio; Stamps: Pink Paislee, Martha Stewart Crafts; Color Mist: Studio Calico Mister Huey (Calico White); Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts; Ink: Tsukineko (Staz-On)

Oh, and I also made a card, as well! I totally adore that Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

So there you have my almost guest design spot. :) Maybe next time I do one of these, it'll actually get posted!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan