friday favorites | june 24, 2011

Friday, June 24, 2011

Wow what an exciting week it's been! The Sweet Peach Crop Shop design team was officially announced (and my name was on the list!), and my first kit arrived just a few days later. I've got the weekend off, and while I have some major cleaning and gardening to be done, you can bet I'm still going to be digging into that new kit ASAP!

For those of you who may also be crafting (or who just want to see something pretty), I've got all kinds of linky goodness for you today.


From the top left:
  • I adore this little glittered cake bunting (okay, so I adore almost all buntings). Find out how to make your own at The Sweetest Occasion
  • Visit Mel Stampz and read all about her genius idea of making embossing templates out of cereal boxes. Yes, you read that correctly- now go see for yourself!
  • Elizabeth Kartchner blogs about creating a scrapbook while on vacation, complete with lots of pretty pictures of her album. She almost makes me want to go buy an Instax camera...almost!
  • Crate Paper recently wrapped up a series of DIY wedding posts, including a how-to on making this gorgeous butterfly bouquet.
  • Check out a cool masking/misting tutorial at Sassafras- you'll never look at empty sticker sheets the same way again.
  • I've got a second lovely bouquet for you this week. This time it's a lovely mix of sticker and cupcake liner flowers at The Crafts Dept.
  • Baker's twine is all the rage in scrapbooking and cardmaking right now. You can make your own in every color of the rainbow with instructions at Paper and Ink.
  • I totally love Gluestick Girl's take on Project life. So colorful and fun!
  • Speaking of colorful and fun, get a free printable poster of 101 summer activities for kids at Tomkat Studio. Hint: most of these are great for adults, too. :)
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan