counterfeit kit blog hop | june 2011

Monday, June 27, 2011

DSC_6329.jpg

It's that time again! Time to share my project for the Counterfeit Kit design team blog hop, that is. If you arrived here first and would like to start at the beginning of the hop, here's a link to the main page that'll get you where you need to be.

_DSC7550.jpg

This month our assignment was to pull out the lovely June Kit and make a layout based on this post on Susanne's blog- a list of 12 statements to fill in, all beginning with "I...".

DSC_6327.jpg

I have to admit that I had a little trouble coming up with answers for some of the blanks, which is probably why I reverted to my ground state of snarky. Writing about yourself is tough business!

Overall I feel like this page is much, much busier than I usually like to make. I think I tried to cram too much stuff on it and overwhelmed the poor little thing. Live and learn, right? I made five other layouts over the weekend that I'm thrilled with, so one dud out of the bunch isn't bad at all...statistically speaking. :)

DSC_6328.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! Please hop on over to Kim's blog to see the next project we've got in store for you today!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan