bella blvd layout | instagram gardens

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

DSC_6072.jpg

It was my turn again this month to make a layout based on the exclusive Becky Fleck sketch over at Bella Blvd, and I took the opportunity to create something way outside my usual style. I mean, hey, if I'm given a sketch to follow, might as well take the opportunity to try something new, right?

DSC_6076.jpg

There's a lot more color and pattern here than usual. Normally something like that would completely short-circuit my brain, but having a template showing where things should be placed (and how many things!) to make it all balanced was the key to making it work for me.

DSC_6075.jpg

DSC_6073.jpg

Be sure to check out the sketch and the other designers' awesome work over at the Bella Blvd. blog!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan