lily bee layout | oranjestad

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DSC_6064.jpg

If you visited the Lily Bee blog on Monday, then you most likely spotted this layout in a special post focusing on those awesome Journal Cards. Kristen asked us all to make them the star of the show on our layouts, so I collaged a bunch of them together (from three different Lily Bee collections, no less!) and used them in place of patterned paper.

And speaking of patterned paper, how awesome is it that every Lily Bee collection includes several sheets of matching "Stationery" prints? Who needs cardstock when the paper line includes fantastic ledger prints like these! (Of course, nothing will really ever stop me from using cardstock completely... :) ).

DSC_6078.jpg

I love the "messy" sort of look the big collage gives the page- kind a jumbled up bunch of colors, just like the colors of the shops, markets, and other buildings lining the port in Oranjestad, Aruba (like I said in yesterday's post, I've been on a major kick lately to get my vacation photos out and scrap them!).

DSC_6066.jpg

I cut the page title on my Silhouette Cameo- it's so perfect for those times when I know exactly what size I need my title to be. There's no way I would have ever found this font in letters that size otherwise!

DSC_6067.jpg


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan