green frog studio layout | elyse & zack

Thursday, June 28, 2012

DSC_6131.jpg

The Holga add-on from Studio Calico's May release was an absolute perfect match for the little photo shoot I did for my niece before her prom. You know, the one that involved me dashing over to the lake on campus right after a BodyPump class at the gym, meaning I showed up in a Star Wars t-shirt and toe shoes! I honestly haven't played with this kit as much as I wanted to (life got cray-cray in May, yo), so when my turn to scrap the example layout for the latest sketch over at Green Frog Studio rolled around, I jumped at the chance to get everything out and go nuts!

DSC_6134.jpg

The crazy thing about this layout? It uses a little bit from all the add-ons (and a few shop items), but nothing from the main kit, 35mm! I'd say those add-ons were a good investment. I even stamped and heat embossed on the background in lieu of my usual mist splatters. The stamp itself is from the Brownie add-on, which is the only one that's still available.

DSC_6133.jpg

DSC_6132.jpg

I love, love, love getting this kit every month again. It's changed the way I shop completely, and for the better. Now I buy add-ons and coordinated shop items instead of the random here or there, and I'm way less tempted to just pop into JoAnn, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby to see what's new. Not only that, but it's making me better about actually using what I buy- a total win-win!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan