project life 2012 | week 13 with lawn fawn

Monday, June 4, 2012

Lawn Fawn introduced their summer release stamps last week, and I made two layouts for the blog featuring some of the new lovlies! Kelly and I have been talking about using Lawn Fawn stamps in Project Life ever since the CHA Winter show in Anaheim, and when I got my hands on the new Quinn's 123s set (that matches perfectly with Quinn's ABCs), I knew I'd found the perfect stamp set to use in my album.

project life 2012 week 13.jpg

I filled my Week 13 spread with lots of Lawn Fawn's Bright Side paper (arranged in rainbow spectrum across the page, no less) and used the cute little (or not so little- each stamp is about an inch tall) Quinn's 123s stamps to create a "by the numbers" theme for the week.

DSC_6034-2.jpg

DSC_6036-4.jpg

And of course I used them for the date, too. :)

DSC_6034.jpg

Each journaling card has a stamped number (I used a gray pigment ink that shows up much better in person than in the photos) that somehow relates to the text- the amount something cost, length of time spent, number of something, etc. It was a fun way to pull together a week that kind of went everywhere- from lunches out to gardening to me coming home sick from work one day (which never, ever happens!).

DSC_6034-2.jpg

DSC_6034-3.jpg

DSC_6034.jpg

DSC_6036.jpg

DSC_6036.jpg

DSC_6036-2.jpg

DSC_6036-3.jpg

So happy to have another week in the book!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan