pink paislee layout | celebrating the grad

Thursday, June 21, 2012

DSC_6125.jpg

Please don't ever ever tell my cousin that I used a collection called "She Art" to scrapbook his graduation/birthday party. Actually, I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't even phase Jake- he's pretty impervious to that kind of thing...but I'm sure his sister would love to torment him with it anyway. :)

DSC_6136.jpg

This layout was on the Pink Paislee blog earlier this week as part of their "Grid Week" theme. I focused on making something that was easily scrap-liftable and that can be changed up simply by swapping in your choice of supplies and photos.

DSC_6127.jpg

The structure of the layout is very simple and very flexible- a stitched grid filled with square photos and embellishments, a few vertical strips of patterned paper, and some misting to break up the solid background. Easy, peasy! And so easy to change up in so many places, including the size and number of blocks in the grid.

DSC_6126.jpg

If you do end up scraplifting this page, be sure to link it up- I'd love to see your take on it!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan