pretty little studio design team

Saturday, June 30, 2012

I woke up this morning to a fun surprise in my email inbox- I've been selected for the Fall/Winter 2012-2013 (ha! that's a mouthful!) design team at Pretty Little Studio! The announcement messages actually went out a little after midnight my time (just after 10pm by Pretty Little Studio's west coast time), and I was already sound asleep, getting ready to run a 5K this morning (more on that later), but it was an awesome way to wake up today!

I'm so excited to see some familiar names on the list- so many talented ladies, some of whom I've had the pleasure of working with in the past and others I'm just now meeting.


I discovered this small, independent company just a couple of months ago and fell madly in love with their "fresh vintage | whimsical fun" style. Owner Melissa Ross's designs are simply amazing and remind me of my favorite things about Sassafras and October Afternoon, though this company definitely has style of its own. Just check out their last two collections- Sand Castle and Monsieur. Aren't they so darling and fun? I'm going to have a blast working with them for the next six months!

 

 

My term won't begin until September, but starting then you'll be seeing a lot more of this fantastic company here on the ol' blog. I'm so looking forward to it!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan