project life 2012 | week 15 with doodlebug design

Monday, June 11, 2012

First, I want to thank everyone for your kind words on yesterday's post about Griffin. I'm not always the best at responding to blog comments (oh, who am I kidding, I'm the absolute worst about it), but I wanted you all to know that I do read and appreciate each and every single one of them. 

And now, on to this week's Project Life share, from my guest design gig at Doodlebug Design in May.

project life 2012 week 15.jpg

Doodlebug sent me their Hello Spring line, along with some basics and the letter stickers from their Boys Only collection. Since Hello Spring had so much great Easter stuff in it, I decided to...well...use it for Easter week! Except that around our house Easter week looks kind of like every other week. :) We usually go to the Botanical Gardens after church and sometimes to Bennett's (an awesome local plant nursery) to buy some new pretties for the yard, but we don't usually have the whole bunny/egg/duck thing going on. Still, with all the pretty spring flower photos, I think it worked well.

DSC_8980.jpg

The other big thing this week? The Double Helix Dash- Darren ran the mile race and I ran the 5K, clocking in what at the time was my fastest pace ever for a run (I've since smashed that one, but that's a whole other story). And the rest of the week was just regular life. Luckily, the Hello Spring collection has great B-sides to its papers, so there was plenty of non-themed stuff to use, too.

DSC_8982.jpg

The ampersand stamp here is actually from a Studio Calico kit- April's, I think? It had just come in and was sitting on my desk, so I picked it up to use for my very, ummm, unusual title. :)

DSC_5058.jpg

DSC_5059.jpg

DSC_5061.jpg

DSC_5062.jpg

DSC_5063.jpg

DSC_5064.jpg

DSC_5066.jpg

DSC_5067.jpg

DSC_5068.jpg

DSC_5069.jpg


Supplies (click on images for product links)



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan