friday favorites | november 16, 2012

Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you've all had fabulous weeks with great weekends ahead. Around here it's Darren's birthday today, and he's decided he wants to go out for Greek food tonight after work. My plan is to put in a good day's work here at home (I'm actually off work today) on the kitchen floor tile (which is coming along nicely) before going out. With any luck this project will be done next week!

If your weekend is filled with more crafty endeavors than mine (though I'm sure I'll find some time to sneak into the scrap room now and then...when my hands aren't covered in tile mortar and grout!), I've got some fantastic creative picks for you this week!

 

From the top left:

  • Trina at Citrus Twist kits created this beautiful Instagram mini using a special challenge kit that is shipping with all November subscriptions this month.
  • Elsie Larson shows how she made a font of her own handwriting on her blog, A Beautiful Mess.
  • Speaking of fonts, I'm thinking that this free "Barata" typeface from Enrique Arellano would be a lovely one to cut on a Silhouette!
  • Adrienne Alvis' scrapbooking has just been blowing me away lately, and her Hello Fall mini album is just the latest example of her fantastic talent.
  • Ann-Marie Morris gives some product photography tips and shows readers how she photographs her stamps for her online shop.
  • Take a peek inside Kim Jeffress' lovely scrapbook studio on her blog, Glass Half Full.
  • I couldn't resist posting these patterned paint rollers, spotted on More Design Please. They look like big versions of rolling stampers, and I can see uses for them in both home decor and scrapbooking!
  • Kathy Martin shows a creative use for chevron washi tape on the Bella Blvd. blog.
  • You can't deny that it's December Daily preparation season, and Michelle Wooderson has a detailed pair of posts showing the products she's using for her album and how they're stored and also a look at her plan for putting the album together.
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan