hello, citrus twist design team!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012


I write and schedule a lot of my posts in advance, and obviously when I wrote this morning's (several days ago) I hadn't yet received the email from Trina at Citrus Twist kits with this exciting news!

I mentioned in both this morning's post and in my stashbusting post earlier this month that in 2013 I was going to attempt to rely solely on Citrus Twist kits as my source of new scrapbooking products while I worked through my backlog of older stuff that I want to get used. I thought I would be doing that as a subscriber, but when Trina invited me to join the design team I knew it was a perfect fit for me- especially after the fun I had with the November kits as a guest designer! I'm very excited to be joining the talented group of girls already in place over there and am looking forward to a year of working with Trina's fabulously colorful kits!

I know you might be wondering, is this going to change your 2013 stashbusting/blogging plans? Nope, not in the least! In fact, everything will stay exactly as I planned for it to when I wrote this post earlier this month. All of my single manufacturer team terms except for Lawn Fawn will be over by the end of March 2013, and I'm not applying for any more- it's pretty much all old stuff for me after that! My plan to blog my stashbusting efforts next year is also exactly the same- I was planning on blogging pages made from older stash along with pages made from the new Citrus Twist kits, and that's exactly what I'll still be doing, just in a more official capacity. Plus, since I'm now on the hook to do a tutorial for Citrus Twist every 6 weeks, you're guaranteed to see more layout videos in 2013, as well! (I had already planned those with older stash, too.)

I'm so excited at how this opportunity fit so perfectly with my scrapbooking plans for next year- I'm looking forward to 12 months of spending less, creating more, using stash, and having a blast with Citrus Twist's kits!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan