thanksgiving at home

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

DSC_2190.jpg

Surprise! I have one more Bella Blvd. layout to share as part of the design team there, after all! Just a few days after I turned in my last blog assignment, design team coordinator Laura Vegas emailed and asked if I could do one more page for Bella's October newsletter. My very first Bella assignment was actually for the 2011 October newsletter, and taking the assignment had a very "full circle" feel to it.

DSC_9534.jpg

Just like that 2011 assignment, I was once again asked to participate in "Challenge on the Blvd." with the challenge of making a layout using four photos, a variety of Bella's buttons, and the new Thankful collection. Note: The challenge was incorrectly identified in the version of the newsletter that I downloaded- not sure if it's been fixed or not.

DSC_2189.jpg

Four photos is sometimes a bit of a stretch for me since I like my photos to come together to form a block or row, but with this particular set I had mixed sizes that didn't fit that neatly together. The variety of colors, patterns, stickers, and accessories in the Thankful collection made this page easy to embellish, though, and it came together fairly quickly. And the buttons? I used lots of those in a row across the top of the page- quick, easy, and adds a lot of punch!

DSC_2191.jpg

You can download a free copy of the Bella Buzz newsletter here- it's always packed full of great inspiration and fun challenges.

And now my term at Bella really is officially over!


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan