project life 2011 | october 23-29

Monday, November 12, 2012

Lily Bee sets aside one spot per month on their blog calendar to focus on Project Life, and I snatched up November's spot just to have an excuse to get my Autumn Spice 6x6 pad out and play!

project life 2011 october 23-29.jpg

This week is another of my 2011 catch up spreads and documents the final day of last October's trip to Washington, D.C. along with the week that followed (including some gorgeous fall foliage!). I'm so happy to be getting more of my 2011 album put together. There's still quite a gap in the middle, but it's slowly shrinking and I'm not stressing at all about how fast it is or isn't getting done.

DSC_9592.jpg

Thinking forward to my upcoming Year of Stashbusting in 2013, Project Life is going to be a major part of that effort. I have quite the stack of 6x6 paper pads here that need to be used, and it's so easy to pull one out and start cutting 4x6 and 3x4 boxes and then add photos, letter stickers, bits of washi tape, and, of course, journaling to finish it all off. I'm getting all excited at the thought of finally getting some of those gorgeous papers in my albums instead of just sitting on my scrap room shelves, and Project Life is also a great place to use up the last little remaining bits of embellishment packs, too.

DSC_9593.jpg

What about you guys? Any plans for Project Life in 2013?


Supplies (click on images for product links):



CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan