bella blvd layout | they play what in alabama?

Monday, December 12, 2011

DSC_4707.jpg

I love working with sketches, so when I learned that one of my December Bella Blvd. assignments was to create a layout based on one of their Saturday Sketches (you can hop on over to their blog to see the sketch), I was a happy chickie!

DSC_8738.jpg

I hadn't made a layout with Bella's Making the Team line for quite a while, and I had a stack of hockey photos from the last UAHuntsville game that we'd been to just begging me to do something with them, so I decided to make a hockey layout.

Ooooh, and that circle background behind the title? I cut that on my Wishblade with Silhouette's software. I'm totally loving having that thing back in action- it's helping with all kinds of stuff from backgrounds to titles. Now I see why there are so many Silhouette SD/Cameo addicts out there!

DSC_4709.jpg

DSC_4708.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan