scrapbook circle| january 2012 kit peeks

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

**Warning- sweet, happy, fun Valentine's Day imagery ahead!!

It's just a few days until Christmas, so I felt the need to prepare you for the shock you might feel at seeing so much pink in one place after being mired in a sea of red and green since...well, probably before Thanksgiving! And for those who know me, you're probably in shock at seeing so much pink on my blog at any time of the year! :)

The loveliness in the photos below is just a tiny peek at the pretties that await you in the upcoming January 2012 (wow, it was weird to be typing that for realz!!) kit from Scrapbook Circle- You + Me.

 

 

 

I've already got the kit spread all over my scrap desk and will be digging in to finish my layouts this week- and, yes, I'll be doing another Project Life spread! I have to admit that it was a little challenging using Valentine's paper for a week in December, but I think I found a great way to make it work. All those lovely kraft and neutral papers included in the kit (how awesome is the Kraft Funday stuff from My Mind's Eye!?!!?) definitely helped out!

I can't wait to share my pages in January!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan