sweet peach | project life, november 13-19, 2011

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DSC_4755.jpg

By now you may have heard the news that the Sweet Peach Crop Shop is closing as of this month. They were my first real "product based" design team, and I'm so sad to see them go.

My plan was to create a Project Life weekly spread with their kit each month, just as I'm doing for Scrapbook Circle, but as it turns out December's will be the only one that I do with my newer kits...though I wouldn't put it past me to go back and revisit some older ones now. :)

DSC_4743.jpg

The week of November 13-19 was well before Thanksgiving, but it still included enough Christmas-y activities that the holiday themed papers don't seem out of place here...especially with gorgeous Christmas scenery from Bridge Street and Anthropologie thrown into the mix!

DSC_4744.jpg

DSC_4749.jpg

I love tucking little bits like receipts and business cards into pockets with a bit of patterned paper as a backing.

DSC_4754.jpg

And I even made a little mini layout of sorts in one of the 4x6 pockets by cutting a journaling card in half, then placing it and a couple of photos onto a (slightly) larger piece of patterned paper.

DSC_4753.jpg

And I even got brave and wrote right on a Starbucks coffee cup sleeve!

DSC_4752.jpg

Though Sweet Peach Crop Shop is sadly no more, Project Life will live on, so be on the lookout for more updates as they are posted!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan