talking december daily with melissa shanhun

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

 

Good evening, peeps! Just popping in quickly to share this with you! A week or two ago Melissa Shanhun invited me to be a guest on her December Daily podcast, and of course I was thrilled to be invited! We had a great time talking, even though I was just getting over a sinus infection and trying not to sniffle all over the microphone.

Hop on over to December Daily to check it out, along with the other fab interviews, tips, and tricks she has posted!

As for my own December Daily...well, it's a bit stalled right now, but I'm good with that. I honestly haven't had a lot of time for it, but I'm keeping up with photos and journaling and will put more of it together as soon as the new memory sticks for my iMac arrive. Poor thing has been trying to run Firefox, the DVD player (I must have my Stargate while scrapping, after all), Photoshop CS5, and Lightroom all at the same time, and it's sooooo slow. Hopefully another 8GB will perk it up!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan