sweet peach layout | christmas morning

Saturday, December 10, 2011

DSC_4722.jpg

Good morning, and happy Saturday, everyone! I hope you're all ready to get your scrap on with a new, fabulous sketch from Sweet Peach Crop Shop!


I just love Keri's design, especially those banners in the top right corner. I translated them to a series of unenven pennants- a look I've seen (and loved!) on many layouts lately.

DSC_8734.jpg

These photos were taken last Christmas when we woke up to a blanket of snow on the ground- something that hasn't happened here for many, many years! So of course I had to break out the snowflake rub-ons to sprinkle around the page, along with a few Basic Grey brads from the Nordic Holiday line.

DSC_4724.jpg

And, oh, those pennants, how I love them! I see myself using this trick on many, many layouts in the future!

DSC_4723.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan