geek girl | star wars sweets and more + the doctor!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Are you geeklings all ready for Christmas? I'm almost finished, and I even got some ornament crafting time in tonight! And if you're looking for some Star Wars themed ornament ideas, you're in luck- I just happen to have a couple in tonight's Geek Girl roundup!

 

From the top left:
And now to switch gears in this previously Star Wars heavy post to...Doctor Who!!! The highly anticipated Christmas special will be unveiled next week (though I won't see it until the day after since I subscribe in iTunes), and a whole slew of promotional videos and photos are flying about the interwebs. You can check here, here, and here for more, and also watch the prequel below.



Until next time, geek out, peeps!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan