friday favorites | crafty christmas finds

Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Friday, peeps!

I'm finding myself smack in the middle of Christmas crafting season with absolutely NO time to craft! It drove me batty for the first week or so, but now I'm settling in and thinking I'm enjoying it. So what if I haven't started the first page of my Journal Your Christmas album yet? I've taken the photos and done the fun stuff and enjoyed it, and that's what counts, right? I can always document it later. I am totally not stressing about it!

For those of you who do have a little crafty time on your hands, I've got some fun picks for you this week!


From the top left:
  • You can get a free printable download for these sweet "Reindeer Hugs" tags at Eat, Drink, Chic.
  • If you're hosting a party and need some sweet signage, Hostess with the Mostess has a fun set of party printables, also free for the downloading.
  • Danielle Flanders shows how to make this fun, festive box topper using tissue paper and Sizzix dies. Mmmm, Sizzix!
  • Check out these tiny Christmas albums made with Crate Paper's Peppermint line. I think it's my favorite Christmas collection this year!
  • Learn to make these fabric pinecones at Bit Rebels. I'm guessing you could do the same thing with paper, too.
  • Lisa Day made these fun, dimensional Christmas tags and has a how-to on her blog should you wish to make your own.
  • Learn a reverse-applique die cutting technique from Papertrey Ink.
  • Michelle Wooderson shows off some sweet gift wrapping- love the baker's twine!
  • Monika Wright shows how this versatile card pattern could be used for many different types of greetings!
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan