scrapbook circle | project life

Thursday, December 8, 2011

First off, I want to thank everyone who chimed in on yesterday's post about the Basic Grey kits. The commenters unanimously agreed with me that I should post the layouts and cards I make with the kits, so you can look for that series coming soon. It may be after Christmas or right at the start of the new year, but I'll be sure to share each and every one of the 17 kits with you all as I finish them. So fun! I'm looking forward to it!

Tonight's post is a quickie to share the Project Life layout that I made with this month's Scrapbook Circle kit, Note to Self. I explained my whole Project Life reboot in a post last Saturday, so if you missed that you can pick it up here. Each month I'll be sharing a Project Life layout made with products from each of the kit clubs that I design for, and occasionally one will pop up for Bella Blvd. as well.

I explained this particular spread in detail over on the Scrapbook Circle blog, so if you want all the details you can hop over there.

DSC_4739.jpg

DSC_4740.jpg

DSC_4741.jpg

I'm totally not afraid to put stickers right on top of the page protectors when making these layouts! They stick just fine and look kind of fun "floating" over the photos.

DSC_4763.jpg

DSC_4761.jpg

I'm also finding that the journaling cards included as cut-outs with many scrapbook collections are nearly perfect fits for the Project Life page protectors. I do have to shave just a tiny bit off of each side, but then they just slide right in!

DSC_4758.jpg

I'm interested to know- are any of you currently participating in Project Life, or perhaps considering picking it up in 2012? Chime in in the comments section and let me know!
DSC_4756.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan