scrapbook circle layout | funnel cake

Monday, December 26, 2011

DSC_4704.jpg

Good morning, peeps! I hope you all had a great Christmas! I'm so glad to be off of work today- it gives me just a little time to breathe after the holiday before having to get back to it all.

DSC_8739.jpg

Today I'm taking a break from all the Christmas and winter hoopla to share a layout that I made with photos taken way back in the summer at the Tennessee State Fair. One of my Dad's (and my brother and Darren's...and mine, too!) favorite fair foods is funnel cakes, so you know some photos of them had to make it into my scrapbook for the year.

DSC_4705.jpg

The super bright, colorful papers and embellishments in the December Scrapbook Circle kit, Note to Self, were the perfect backdrop for these pictures (and all the colors and lights they entail). It makes me wish that it was state fair time again, already!

DSC_4706.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan