sweet peach layout | galaxy of lights

Saturday, December 24, 2011

DSC_4711.jpg

Good morning, and merry Christmas Eve to everyone! We're planning on enjoying a nice, relaxing day at home today and then getting together with Darren's family tonight. It's so nice when the day before the official "hey, I have the day off work" holiday is on a weekend! And since the official "hey, I have the day off work" holiday is also on a weekend, I get Monday off, too!

Now, where was I?

Oh, yes, today's Sweet Peach sketch. Because we all know that scrappers don't stop for a holiday. :)


I took some serious liberties with Keri's sketch this round, rotating it and then shifting my title to the top of the page to balance out all the dark photos. All supplies are from the December Sweet Peach "Juicy" kit, which includes loads of Hambly and Prima goodies.

DSC_8737.jpg

These photos were taken during last year's walk through the Galaxy of Lights at the Huntsville Botanical Garden...not to be confused with this year's walk through the Galaxy of Lights at the Huntsville Botanical Garden.

There are some things that I'm happy to continue photographing year after year, and this is definitely one of them!

DSC_4713.jpg

DSC_4712.jpg

Have a safe and merry Christmas!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan