bella is buzzing!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

There are some fun things afoot at Bella Blvd!!

First, the December issue of the monthly PDF newsletter, Bella Buzz, was released today, and oh. my. word. is it filled with some amazing projects by the design team! It was truly humbling for me to flip through it, because no way am I even close to being in the same league with these talented ladies, but somehow I still get to play in the sandbox.

You can download your own copy of the newsletter here- I'm sure you'll be as impressed as I was! You can also subscribe for notification of future issues here and download back issues here.


Second, Laura Vegas, our design team coordinator extraordinaire, put together a downloadable project sheet with instructions for making the layout below. I don't know about you, but sometimes I like to just make stuff and not have to worry about the design- Laura's already done all the hard work!

You can get a copy of the project sheet here.


Third, I just happened to notice that Bella is sponsoring today's giveaway at Write. Click. Scrapbook. You can go here for details on that and how to enter, but hurry because entries close later tonight!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan