scrapbook update layouts | part 1

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I've posted a ton of layouts over at Scrapbook Update since I started writing for the site in March, but I think I've only ever posted one of those pages here. As part of my wrap-up posts for 2011 (you'll be seeing more of those as I have time- books I've read, number of layouts made, etc.), I thought I'd bring all those layouts home to live on my own blog. There are so many that it'll have to be done in two posts, so please enjoy this first one, and the second will be up tomorrow!

My very first layout for Scrapbook Update was for my review of the Papertrey Ink Banner Builder die set. Even after all these months, that's still one of my most-used die sets, and I love this layout because it's one of the very first that I made without scraplifting or using a sketch, and it really started something for me.

_DSC7459.jpg

_DSC4052.jpg

_DSC4050.jpg

_DSC4051.jpg

From my Decorative Tape Trend Watch post- perhaps the first time that stormtroopers have been used in a Scrapbook Update article (and as long as I'm still there, I'm sure it won't be the last :) ).

_DSC7515.jpg

DSC_4679.jpg

DSC_4677.jpg

DSC_4676.jpg

From my Trend Watch article on clouds.

_DSC7544.jpg

DSC_6059.jpg

DSC_6054.jpg

DSC_6056.jpg

From my review of several button making tools. Boy, did the comments ever get "fun" on this one!

_DSC8428.jpg

DSC_0749.jpg

DSC_0743.jpg

DSC_0744.jpg

From my Trend Watch article on honeycombs, hexagons, and lattices. One of my absolute favorite pages I've made all year.

Internet Cafe

DSC_0846.jpg

DSC_0848.jpg

DSC_0847.jpg

Oh, look, more Stormtroopers! As seen in my article about fashion and home decor motifs in Halloween lines.

_DSC8570.jpg

DSC_2332.jpg

DSC_2333.jpg

DSC_2334.jpg

From my article about scrapbooking with your more challenging pretty papers.

_DSC8584.jpg

DSC_2589.jpg

DSC_2591.jpg

DSC_2592.jpg

Back with more tomorrow!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan