friday favorites | december daily + journal your christmas

Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy first Friday in December, peeps! I hope you're having a good week! As for me, I'm finally over the snifflies, but I was finally able to get in to see my orthopedic surgeon this week, and guess what? I have a micro tear in my achilles tendon! Luckily there shouldn't be any surgery involved, but I'll be spending the next six weeks sporting a lovely new piece of heavy-duty footwear (yeas it's a massive boot) and not running while it heals. I think I'm okay with a little break, though, because I've got so much crafty stuff in mind for December that I should be plenty busy.

Speaking of busy, let's take a look at this week's picks!

They started out as just nine...nine gorgeous Christmas journals I wanted to share. And then I found a few more. And a few more after that. And then there were 18. And then yesterday the internets, they exploded with Christmas journal gorgeousness, and I have no fewer than 27 (yes, 27!!!) beautiful scrapbooks and sources of December documentation inspiration for you to browse through. These talented scrappers will be sharing more of their pages throughout the month, so you might want to bookmark your favorites to revisit later for updates.

Since there are so many, I'll just be linking up names with only a few words here and there if I have something to add. I've also decided that I won't be adding any more Christmas journals in Friday Favorites posts for the rest of the year- instead I'll pin anything cool that I find to this board in my Pinterest account, so please follow that if you're up for even more pretties!


From the top left:



Have a scrappy (and sparkly) weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan