on friday...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

So Friday went a bit like this...

I got up early and went to physical therapy to take care of this...

IMG_1170.jpg

I've got one more week of therapy left and two more weeks until I find out if I can finally get out of the air cast!

From therapy it was on to work (sorry, no pictures there) where I was almost the only person there. The joys of being the new girl- I don't have a ton of vacation time to take off right now.

After work it was off to BodyPump class...yes, I still lift weights, even with the boot on. It's actually not that much harder.

 

After I finished at the gym, Darren and I went to Bridge Street so I could buy a pair of these...

 

Yes, I got some funky toe shoes!! Vibram Five Fingers Bikilas, to be exact. They are soooo incredibly comfortable, and I can't wait until the achilles is cleared for me to run again so I can really try them out.

Since we were going to be at Bridge Street anyway, I made an appointment with the Apple Store's Genius Bar to have a problem looked at with this...


My iPhone 4S was having serious volume control issues (it would turn itself up for no reason at all), so it got replaced. Again. Yes, this is the third 4S I've had since they were released. The first just quit connecting to the network for no good reason.

Finally, we had dinner at Viet Huong, which Darren hadn't been to before. Soothing warm soup was the perfect thing for both of us after a long day.

IMG_1314.jpg

Oh, and I left out one little thing that happened between the gym and the toe shoes...this!!!

 

I nearly ran screaming across the gym lobby when I saw the email from Rebecca on my iPhone, inviting me to join the 2012 Design Team at Pink Paislee! I'm so excited...and shocked. I honestly did not expect to make it, but somehow I did. I'm looking forward to a year of working with this amazing team and Pink Paislee's wonderful products. They're like the Doctor Who of scrapbooking- constantly reinventing themselves with each release. I can't wait!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan